3rd ANNUAL AGRIBIOTECH INDIA SUMMIT 2019
7.63 billion is the current population of the world, and this figure is expected to reach 9 billion by 2050. Farmers across the globe are expected to meet this ever-growing demand.
The Indian Agriculture sector is one of the largest in the world and one of the major contributors to the nation's GDP. This sector is faced with some tough challenges such as reducing land resources, increasing consumer demands for improved food quality and safety, unpredictable weather conditions, clubbed with increasing biotic stress, international competition have caused a choking effect on the industry. The technological advancement in the field of biotechnology promises to accelerate the agricultural sector to greater heights.
Agricultural biotechnology can play a key role in helping farmers cope with unprecedented pressure to continue to increase crop yields and food safety. Statistics show that India's gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to grow at 7.5% in FY 2019-2020, led by growth in private consumption, GDP From Agriculture in India averaged 4106.77 INR Billion from 2011 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 5862.40 INR Billion in the fourth quarter of 2018
Inventicon's 3rd Annual AgriBiotech India Summit 2019 is direct result of the success and response received from our first edition of the AgriBiotech summit. Our initiative with the 3rd edition is to maximize the farmer's profitability, ensuring his returns are significant, exploring how application of different technologies can be implemented to establish a sustainable, profitable and productive agriculture in India.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- PPP for Agri-Biotechnology in India | A collaborative approach for commercially viable projects
- Overcoming the challenges and looking at the opportunities with the regulations on biotechnology for crop sciences in India
- Targeted genome editing across seed species
- Bio-Fertilisers / stimulants: India's approach towards the sustainable vegetable production
- Big data and cloud computing in Agri-bioinformatics
- Applications of molecular markers in plant tissue culture research
- Nanotechnology in crop improvement
- Biopesticides in India and their role improving productivity and better standards of living
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Meet with experts, professionals, scientist of the Indian Agri-biotech fraternity
- Keeping abreast with latest trends and technological advancements
- Strengthening the business, scientific & regulatory aspect of Indian Agri-biotech sector
- Developing a road map for the future of the Indian Agri-biotech domain
- Platform to explore new collaborations
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Chief Executive Officers / Managing Directors
- Chiefs of Research & Development
- Heads of Biotechnology
- Chief Scientific Officers
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Lead Biotechnologists
- Heads of Tissue Culture
- Heads of Sales & Marketing
- Heads of Strategic Alliances